We have had numerous interests for a non permitted units for the State of Hawaii home owners and so we have designed a beautiful disassembled container that is 120 sq.ft. and complies with the law. These units come complete and with a few labors you can have it up and ready to enjoy.
106.2 Work Exempt from Permit. A building permit shall not be required for the following:
1. One-story detached accessory buildings used as tool storage shed, playhouses, and similar uses, provided the floor area does not exceed 120 square feet (11.15 m2).
The building code also allows the construction of accessory structures such as tool sheds, storage sheds , play houses, and other similar uses up to 600 square feet on agricultural property with no permit required . Contact us for affordable 600 sq.ft. design ideas.
These are called accessory structures because the property has to have a dwelling on it already. It will not be possible to get a plumbing or electrical permit if the structure itself is not permitted so be careful if you plan to change use in the future.
Our units are very affordable and as always we provide the prices online so you are comfortable when placing your order. ModHous is an attractive addition to your property.
15 FEET OF UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS
A building permit is NOT required on a structure under 120 sq.ft. A larger unit would require plans to be drawn. Contact us with your requirements for an permissible 120+ sq.ft. ADU.
Included: for $6000 + tax
- External dimensions: (LxWxH) 15 x 8 x 8 (120 Square Feet)
- Main structure frame: 3.0mm cold formed profile galvanized steel
- Roof Panel: Color steel sheet 0.5mm thick
- Ceiling: EPS Sandwich panel
- Wall Panel: Glass wool sandwich panel. 50mm thick insulation, 0.4 steel thickness
- Entrance Door: Sliding glass tinted 5mm thick glass
- Floor: Base floor 18 mm fiber cement board
- Pick up in Honolulu, Hawaii
KFREE SHIPPING iON ALL ORDERS PLACED IN DECEMBER TO HONOLULU HAWAII !!!
© 2019 ModHous, All Rights Reserved